The IOS 2023 Scientific Committee invites you to submit abstract for poster presentation. Submissions are only accepted online.
The scientific committee will accept abstracts based on their relevance and quality, in terms of its structure, content and degree of innovation.
The structure of the abstract should be as follows:
- BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE
- RESULTS AND DISCUSSION
- Please note that a maximum of 300 words is permitted. The titles and the names of the authors are excluded from this number and have to be entered separately. Tables should not be included in the abstract body.
- The methodology section should include the type of statistical analysis done if applicable to the study.
- Statements like “Results will be discussed” are not acceptable and may lead to a rejection of the abstract
- Breast Oncology
- Endocrine Cancers
- GI Oncology
- Palliative Care
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Head & Neck
- Lung Cancer
- Other Malignant Tumors
- Uro Oncology
By submitting the abstract, the author confirms and agrees to the following:
- All authors approve submitting this work for presentation.
- The authors have done the work reported in the abstract and take full responsibility for the contents.
- The authors transfer all copyright ownership of the abstract to the IOS 2023.
- The authors agree to confine their presentation to information in the abstract.
- At least one author will be available to present the abstract if selected for the program.
- The author will immediately notify the IOS 2023 Scientific Committee if they are unable to make a presentation or if the presenting author must be changed.
- The authors guarantee that clinical studies and any animal tests have proceeded with the official permission from the proper authorities.
- All presenters will be responsible for their own registration fees, hotel and travel expenses. We regret that we cannot waive registration fees or cover expenses for any poster presenters.